Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gluten Intolerance Group March meeting

As I have mentioned, I lead the Northbrook chapter of the Chicagoland GIG. I am excited to announce our March 9 meeting, 6:30-8 p.m. at the Northbrook Sunset Foods. I hope you can join us!

Dr. Cynthia Jaffe will discuss food allergies and sensitivities; including what are food sensitivities, types of immunity, auto-immune disorders, childhood allergies, allergy categories-IGE, IGG, and treatment. She will discuss how to avoid and monitor allergens. She will introduce the rotation gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, yeast-free 5 day a week-2 meals a day (lunch and dinner) meal plan available through her office. Her office provides a 164 food allergy panel and can test both IgE allergens and sensitivity testing of IgG and IgA. She can also test for celiac disease and gluten sensitivities. More information is available at her website www.chicagoloopchiropractic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message letting me know you were here. If you have a great suggestion for GF dining let me know that, also.