Friday, January 7, 2011

Subway Restaurants testing 2 gluten free products

I read on celiac.com that the Subway restaurants are testing a gluten free roll and gluten free brownie. Down in Texas the test involves pre-wrapped gluten free rolls and brownies and sandwich artists are being trained through a tutorial video on avoiding cross-contamination. Subway is including a one-time-only use knife and the sandwich is prepared down the line by one person. You can read the full article here. I know that I find that the quality between Subways really varies a lot, and I wish them great success with the test. How great would that be to have Subway as an option? There are so many of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message letting me know you were here. If you have a great suggestion for GF dining let me know that, also.